Thursday, December 19, 2019

Bad Accident and Signing

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  Well there's been an accident in my family concerning a broken shoulder socket and is the reason I have not written in awhile.

     But I am forging ahead and blogging a bunch to wrap up "Batman 80."  I am also signing my latest book, "Crime Blaster 8PM Central (check your local listings)."  I'll be at the Barnes and Noble in Mentor this Saturday (December 21st) from Noon-4pm.  Come on over and we'll talk comics.

     Also, Christmas Eve day, Tuesday, December 24th from 11am-2pm, I'll be in front of Comics and Friends inside the Great Lakes Mall in Mentor signing the same above book.  Stop by and talk comics!

     And next blog, let's get back to talking COMICS!

     Take care and adopt a comic (any comic) book today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment