Friday, September 14, 2018

National Batman Day

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  Tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 15th, is National Batman day and the local Mentor Barnes and Noble book store is celebrating.

     From 1pm-4pm, I'll be at the store selling and signing copies of my Batman book (My Batman and maybe yours too).  I'll also be offering the rest of my sci-fi/fantasy adventure books for sale and will be showing off interesting items from my Batman collection.

     Free coloring sheets will be given away for the kids as well as other freebies from both myself and the store.  So stop by Barnes and Nobles tomorrow, have yourself a beverage from the café and get ready to talk all things Batman!

     Take care and adopt a (Batman) comic book today (and tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment