Thursday, May 19, 2016

Not the First Marvel Civil War

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  Of course with all of the Marvel "Civil War" talk lately, I think this is not the first time Marvel heroes went toe to toe.

     The Avengers went at it with Hulk in Avengers #3 and went at him again with the FF in Fantastic Four #25 and #26.  The Avengers and the X-Men duked it out in X-Men #9.  And none of these battles were very civil.  But you get my drift.  Marvel heroes have always gone at it for years.  Now the registration part was interesting but even that concept I believe was used before, possibly X-Men's "Days of Future Past," but I can't quite remember since I'm writing this at two am. 

     And that is a time when I'M NOT very civil.

     Take care and adopt a (very civil) comic book today!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment