Friday, January 8, 2016

Whitman Wonders

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  You know I'm still so weak from the heart operation and pneumonia that I can barely lift a stack of comics.  My solution to this problem...Big Little Books.


     Big Little books have been around since the 1930s, (and I have a few in my collection) but in the 60s, Whitman began putting out versions with superheroes such as Fantastic Four, Space Ghost, Aquaman, Batman and so on.  They also put out a larger size set of books that included Green Hornet and the Invaders (a television show that had comics published by Gold Key).


     So, I've been so weak in my recovery that I've been reading these Big Little Books, but I'm focusing on the "little" part to fool my weakened condition.


     Take care and adopt a (not so heavy or big) comic today!

No comments:

Post a Comment