Friday, December 12, 2014

Box of Comics and Signing

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  I bought an old box of comics yesterday and of course I let my friends pick through it to see if there was anything they might need.  I picked out a few things for myself and had a great time just sifting through books with my buddies.


     Of course, it is that season of giving, so what else could I enjoy doing.  My advice to all of you readers, do something nice for the comic readers on your gift list this season.


     Also, I'll be appearing tomorrow, Dec. 13, at Mentor Barnes and Noble (located in Great Lakes Mall parking lot) signing Mr. Jingeling books and giving away FREE coloring pages for the young kids in your family.  See you there from Noon till 3 or 4pm. 


     Take care and adopt (but keep some for yourself) a comic book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment