Monday, September 8, 2014

12,000 Comics, Whew!

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  Just last week, I bought my buddies comic collection.  He did keep several boxes for himself as his core collection, but I got the bulk of it and boy were they a lot of comics, 12,000 in total.


     I had the next door kids carry them into the house for me, then got a friend to transport them to his house where we could go through them and sort, which we did for three straight days.  Even though I had or even have most of them, it was so much fun looking through all of those comics gathered in one central place.  over the next few blogs, I'll be telling you more about how I divided them up.


     Also, I'll be appearing at the Author Expo 2014 located at the Willoughby Hills Community Center, this Saturday, September, 13th from 11am-3pm.  35400 Chardon Road in Willoughby Hills is the address, so look for me as I'm debuting new novel of adventure, Chasers, Inc.


     Take care and adopt a comic book (collection) today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Leah, you need better ways to keep in contact, you might wanna consider a facebook in the future, anyway talked to catie, this what she said,
    have him email me at staff@nyancon.org tell him that we have panel slots available and *possibly* exhibit hall tables for non-sale advertisement

    ReplyDelete