Thursday, May 8, 2014

What I've Been Doing

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  The last few weeks I've been getting ready for free comic day.  Then, once the big geek national holiday hit, I had my multiple signings that took quite a lot out of me.  I spent two days resting up I was so drained.  But it was so much fun talking to the large crowds around me and re-meeting my friend Jeremy Freeman (ex-inker of Deadpool).  Also I was happy to see that co-guest, Tom Batiuk (Crankshaft, Funky Winkerbean) remembered me from a signing we did long ago and was quite honored that he gave me a fine compliment about the crowds and fan base that gathered around me.


     After resting awhile, I researched more Orson Welles documents since it was his 99th (had he lived) birthday on the 6th.  Now I'm finishing up another adventure novel for the comic book convention being held at the Atlas Theater on May 25th.  I don't like to keep bringing the same books to conventions, even if they are only three weeks apart.  I guess I'll rest in June.


     Take care and remember to adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment