Monday, August 19, 2013

Twilight Zone Weekend

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  I had a great weekend attending the Willoughby, Ohio street fair that had Rod Serling's daughter as a featured guest.  The town had a multiple showing of the Twilight Zone episode, "A Stop at Willoughby."  By coincidence, creator/writer Rod Serling's daughter Anne, just had a book published covering the wonderful relationship she had with that talented genius that was her father.

     I not only interviewed her last week over the internet but had a couple of nice chats with her at the library and one over a slight brunch and beverage before she gave her pre-episode screening talk.  She and husband Doug were wonderful and they were very happy when I presented her with a couple of Twilight Zone comics from my own collection.  Each issue had both drawings and photo pictures of her famous Dad.  Just moments ago I got a nice thank you e-mail from her for the books, but believe me, the pleasure was all mine.  I'll be talking about our interview more in the next few days and will have a Twilight Zone feature on my September 1-15th issue of my web-site, E-Comics Gazette.

     Take care and adopt a (Twilight Zone) comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment