Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Signing and Joe

     Hi everyone, I hope you're weathering Sandy and that you all have power in your homes about n in aboutow.  Just want to remind everyone to stop by the Great Lakes Mall comic shop, Comics and Friends, about thirteen hours from now (Sat. November 3, 2012 from 1-3pm) to pick up a copy of my new book..."My Batman (and maybe yours too!)."  Or just stop by and "Chat the Bat" with me, it'll be fun for sure.

     Also, just picked up Joe Kubert Presents, from DC Comics the other day.  It was great to see Joe Kubert write and draw another Hawkman story since he has been linked to the character for over 70 years.  It also made me think of his recent passing, since his talent was still in the fore of things and this is a series that I wished he could have lived long enough to enjoy.

     Hope to see you tomorrow at Comics and Friends.  Take care and adopt a comic today!

No comments:

Post a Comment