Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Busy Signing and Sandy

     Hi out there, I know I haven't blogged in a bit, but I've been busy making personal appearances since the News-Herald debut function for my new book, "My Batman (and maybe yours too!).  And after that, my electricity went out due to the super storm.  Right about now (as I send out kind thoughts and hopes to any victims of the giant storm) the only "Sandy" I want to hear about is The Sandman's sidekick or Little Orphan Annie's dog.

     But now I'm back in the writing saddle and hope to keep you appraised of the goings on in the comic world.  Locally I will be appearing at the Great Lakes Mall comic shop, Comics and Friends.  I'll be there from 1-3pm, Saturday, November 3rd.  I'll be signing more copies of my Batman book, so please stop on by because I'm ready to talk Batman!  Hope to see you.

     Also, don't forget to adopt a comic today!

No comments:

Post a Comment