Thursday, September 6, 2012

Comics at Lunchtime and More

     Hi everyone, been very busy the last week, so I'm a bit behind in my blogging.  So let's get busy catching up. 

     First, you just HAVE to catch the new show, "Collection Intervention."  I've never seen such a gathering of comics, movie memorabilia and action figures in all my life.  Being a serious collector myself, I feel terrible as these collectors try to get a grip on the collections that have been running and in many cases, ruining their lives.

     Next, my strip reprint books came in (I ordered them as a present for my Dad) and I can't wait to get them sent off through the mail.  The original Daredevil and Captain Easy were the strips of choice.

     Many comic history magazines all came in at the same time yesterday (4 or 5 total) which means lots of fun for me.  You see I like to read magazines while I'm out having lunch.  If planned properly, I can read and eat in exactly one hour and fifteen minutes.  That is surely a calm and relaxing lunch.  So with the bunch that I got yesterday, I'll have plenty to keep me busy at my favorite eatery's around town.

     Lastly, I've been finishing up work on my Batman book (My Batman, and maybe yours too.) and it should be ready by early October.  The formatting and bindery process is going on right now.  So keep your fingers crossed for me.

     Take care and adopt a comic today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment