Friday, August 12, 2011

Christmas Was Just The Other Day!

     I picked up my new comics (after all, it was Wednesday) a few days ago and boy did I hit the jackpot!  All of the magazines that deal with my wonderful hobby like, Alter-Ego, Back Issue, The Kirby Collector (all magazines that I've written for in the past) and more all arrived in one day at my comic shop.

     Also, three different hardcover collections of great 1960's stuff like Space Family Robinson, Daredevil and Boris Karloff Presents came in on comic day.  So boy did I get a wad of cool stuff.  And even though it was a fairly expensive week for me comic wise, it was so great to open the box my comic shop prepared for me.  And maybe that's what's still great about my hobby, the fact that every week I can still get filled with a sense of wonder...just like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment