Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Brother, Iron Man.

     If you have read the title of this particular blog no, I did not change my last name to Stark.  But Iron Man's secret identity, Tony Stark and I, do have something in common now which is why I haven't been able to blog much since my birthday a week and a half ago.

     To make a long story short I was rushed to the hospital where I was suppossed to have had some tests that had already been scheduled but wound up getting an emergency angioplasty.  Needless to say I'm a big fan of balloons now.  I had one artery that was 90% blocked, but not now.

     Just got home yesterday and I'm not allowed to do any lifting or much bending or stairs and such so it looks like I'll be doing lots of blogging.  Hope to hear from all of you comic fans and take care of yourselves.  And remember to adopt a comic today.

     PS: First thing I did when I got home from the hospital was read four issues of Daredevil.

1 comment:

  1. Here's to hoping you're doing better and off to a speedy recovery. Looks like that large pepperoni pizza can do more than feed a family of four...don't know many comic book writers who have mastered the silent killer, dim mak either

    ReplyDelete