Friday, January 6, 2017

Superman's Family

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I realized recently as I saw the annual list of actors that had passed away last year that the old Superman television show from the 50s was well represented.

     You see, both Jack Larson and Noel Neil passed away.  The actors who played Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane.  I met them both and they were very kind to me.  More celebrities should have such grace.

     I can only hope and imagine that they are both up in heaven with George Reeves (Superman) and John Hamilton (Perry White).  I think even now I hear a faint whisper from the sky filtering down like an old DC comic.

     "Clark," states Noel (as Lois) in a fit of frustration, while another whisper I hear is, "Jeepers, Mr. Kent!"  Jack (as Jimmy) makes a statement in wonder.

     I like to think they are all together now, smiling and saving the world, to musical strains and the words, "Yes, Superman, strange visitor from another planet...

     You know the rest.

     Take care and adopt a (Superman, guest starring Lois or Jimmy) comic today!

No comments:

Post a Comment