Monday, November 28, 2016

The Long Orson and Me

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I'm stepping aside from comic books (although he liked them and appeared in them) for a minute to tell all of you that I have been asked to perform the full almost 90 minute version of my "Evening with Orson Welles" stage play at Lake Erie College this Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Dec. 1st-3rd) all 3 nights start at 7 30.

     Join in on the last of the 75th anniversary celebrations of  the release of "Citizen Kane."  I will act out many of the films and stories from Orson's life using his direct quotes.  Come to C.K. Rickel Theatre, Royce hall for the fine and performing arts.

     Located at 391 West Washington Street, Painesville, Ohio.  440-375-7455 tickets are $10 at the door, LEC students, faculty and staff, free.

     Hope to see you one of those days, but don't worry, I won't try to sell you any wine...at least not before its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment