Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hijacking a Panel

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  A few weeks ago I went to the Akron Comic Con.  I sat in on a Bat Panel with guests I wanted to hear from.  All I heard was con organizers running around saying, "No moderator, no moderator."

     My friend nudged me and stated that I knew as much as anyone on Batman, and since 15 minutes had gone by with nothing going on, I smiled and shouted out, "Let's get this this show on the road."

     An hour later and everyone had a wonderful time and applauded my efforts in  running a panel on less than a seconds notice.

     I called it, "Attending a panel and a lecture broke out."

     My wife called it, "Hijacking a Panel."

     Take care and adopt (one reviewed by a panel) a comic today!

No comments:

Post a Comment