Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Family and Comics

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I love the Fantastic Four comic book, they are fun, tough, they fight great villains and are among other things...family.

     Now in my family, my brother was a huge collector as was I.  My sister really didn't seem to care and my Mom hated them.  Luckily, my Dad absolutely LOVED comics and passed that passion along to me and many years down the road I've written millions of words about comics and still have a fair collection of them.

     But my Dad passed away a few days ago and I thank God that the passion was instilled in me over 50 years ago so that I might carry on the mission...of writing, talking about and enjoying comics.  Thanks Dad, I miss you and love what you did for me all those years ago.

     Take care and adopt a comic (with families in them) book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment