Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Land of Peace

     Hello everyone, I hope all is well.  The other day I ran into aliens, furry monsters, weird looking heroes and lots of diverse and different types of people.  I ran into these strangers in a country I had never visited before, a particular country called...Nyancon, a land of Anime whose capital city last Saturday was Lakeland Community College.


     Another country I've been to has been the land of Geekfest, a land of Cosplay which I'm re-visiting later this month whose capital is the Spire building in Geneva.


     My point in declaring these places "countries" is that very large amounts of people gather together in these places.  Almost all are different from one another, yet all I see are smiles and friendly conversations and pleasant harmony and interaction. There are no drive-by shootings in these lands, no deaths, no hatred, no politics, no children, teens or adults dying...only having fun with their hobbies.


     So I plan to visit one of these lands again very soon, lands filled with joy, and costumes, friends and comic books.  For so many enthusiasts, a land of peace, a land I call...conventions.


     Take care and adopt a comic (promoting peace) book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment