Friday, June 12, 2015

Lake Effect and Atlas

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I want to take the time to say what a great time I had at the Lake Effect Comicon, meeting lots of new customers and friendly people.  Many thanks to John Haines, the producer of these shows.  But I must admit, a seven hour signing will wear a guy out.


     Then, just a few days later, I appeared for four and a half hours at the same Mentor (Great Lakes Mall) Atlas Cinema and performed my Orson Welles one man play.  I met even more new friends and happy, knowledgeable people who really seemed to know their Orson trivia.


     Well I'm gearing up for a busy July at Mentor Barnes and Noble almost every Saturday.  Check B & N events calendar for my appearances.  PLUS...look for an exciting book that I'm going to talk about Monday because I think you should ALL be reading it.


     Take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment