Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Free Orson Movie/Free Play

     Hi everyone, hope all is well, or in this case should I say "Welles."  Thursday, June 4th, starting at 6pm at the Great Lakes Mall Atlas Cinema, I will be performing my one hour "Night with Orson Welles" one man play talking about the great filmmaker's life who would have turned 100 this year.


     Afterwards, a free showing of "Touch of Evil" an Orson film starring himself, Charlton Heston and Janet Leigh will be presented starting around 7:30 pm.  After the movie, I'll answer questions on the film.  During the film, I'll be in the lobby with the Mentor Public library people at their table signing autograph pictures as well as selling and signing my new Orson book, "Orson vs Alfred...Linking the Legends."  This is a fun study of the rivalry between Welles and Hitchcock.  I think you'll like it.


     Hope to see you Thursday night.


     Take care and adopt a comic (but not on the Fourth) book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment