Monday, June 15, 2015

A Major League Book

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  I'm not doing so great right now, I recently mangled my right arm in an accident.  But you know what's making me feel better?  I'm reading the GREATEST book of the summer.  It's called, "The Making of Major League," that funny movie about how our own Cleveland Indians (remember, I'm from Cleveland) at their most darkest hour back in the 80s, went to the playoffs.  Well our fictional Indians anyway.


     Read all about the behind the scenes goings on and how the movie got or almost didn't get made.  I'll write more on this as my arm heals.


     Take care and adopt a comic (but read this tremendous book by Jonathan Knight first) book today!


     PS: check out www.makingofmajorleague.com for more info and how to get this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment