Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Orson Welles X's 2

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  After a great and fun time at Free Comic Day, I'm gearing up for my Orson Welles one man play.  Tonite, I'll be at Barnes and Noble in Mentor (May 5th) at 7pm.  The presentation is about an hour.  Afterwards I'll be selling and signing my new book, "Orson vs: Alfred: The Linking of Legends."  I'll also have some free Orson giveaways and the event is free as is the coffee and cookies served during the show.  Tomorrow on May 6th (Orson's actual 100th birthday) I'll be at the Geneva library on Sherman street at 7pm performing the same show.  Check out the special events section on their website.  Free cake will be served.  This event too is free.  Hope to see you at one event or the other. 


     Take care and adopt a (Welles) comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment