Thursday, February 19, 2015

Auctions and Wizars World

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  As I write this I'm on the bad end of a losing bid in my quest to procure another piece of original comic book art.  Luckily, I have three more chances this year alone.  But to help me cheer up after my loss at the Heritage Auction tables, I get to look forward to a comic convention right here in Cleveland, Ohio.


     Wizard World, the comic convention giant out of Chicago, has come to our area and with their event, guests like William Shatner, Tom Defalco (ex-Editor-in-chief of Marvel) and many more.  Literally dozens of comic book panels will be presented over Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I can't decide which day I'm going to go, but I'll have more convention tips for you over the next few days.


     Take care and adopt a comic (the kind you purchase at a convention) book today!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment