Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Groundhog Day and Comics Coming

     Hello everyone, I hope all is well.  Groundhogs Day is coming and superheroes don't mind it a bit.  You see, with all of the time traveling they do, they are used to acting like Bill Murray (In that great movie of his named, "Groundhog's Day") and being trapped doing the same thing over and over again.  I'd blame it on Kang, the (Time) Conquerer. 


     But then it hit me, I'm not a comic book super hero and I get caught up doing the same super hero thing over and over myself.  Yep, every Wednesday, which is new comic book day, I go to the comic shop and get my books, week after week after week after...


     But you get the idea.  And strangely enough, I love it, week after week after...


     But you get the idea.  And strangely enough...Okay, enough of that!


     Take care and adopt a comic (but not a time travel one) book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment