Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Taste in Comics

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  This past weekend my brother Terry, stopped by for a two day visit and of course we stayed up late every night looking through...comics.


     I must say that we differ in our tastes, for he still likes the old stuff from when we were kids, as I do.  But he draws the line somewhere around the mid 1980's with his reading habits, while I become more discerning about my comic collecting from that time forward.  As Terry says, "Tastes change."  But I prefer to keep an open mind with my collecting.


     And maybe that's the key to really appreciating all sorts of comics...make sure that you do appreciate all different types of comics.  Not just super hero comics, but try romance, westerns, sci-fi, funny animal comics...all sorts.


     And remember to keep an open mind concerning your reading...tastes.


     Take care and adopt a comic (all different kinds) book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment