Friday, November 7, 2014

Comic Cramps

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  I've recently been talking about the large comic book collection I acquired.  Well I've finally sorted through all of them and started selling some, while trading a portion of the rest to friends.  But here's the major problem.  I kept too many for myself!  That's right, my collection just took a major hit...on the plus side!


     But where to put all of these four-color darlings of mine?  I've created new spaces for the brand new boxes.  But where did I create the space?  Straight up baby, it's the only direction left to me in my man cave (really it's the Bat cave).  Yes, I'm getting CRAMPED BY COMICS!


     My advice to everyone out there collecting comics (or anything for that matter) is to make sure you have the space, before you join the race...for completion of a collection that is.  Because remember, it's a jungle out there.  Actually not out there, but in my room where I sometimes feel like I need a machete to hack my way through the comic book jungle undergrowth.


     So yes, my den is so cramped that I can't swing a cat (woman) comic around in my room without hitting a five foot tall stack of comic boxes.  Help!


     Take care and adopt a comic book (but not too many at a time) today!

No comments:

Post a Comment