Monday, October 27, 2014

Cosplay Show and Orson Coming

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  Over the weekend, I attended as the main guest, the N.E. Geek Expo 2014.  It was part gaming, part comics but mainly Cosplay.  Over a thousand people attended and I, along with my publisher and my cover artist, Tim and David, had a blast for eight straight hours.  I gave a lecture and parts of it wound up in the Ashtabula Beacon newspaper.  I met some new friends too and all of them were dressed up equal to the event.


     Also for those who might not realize what time of year it is, I will be lecturing on Orson Welles and his "Martian Hoax," actually recreating some of the War of the Worlds radio segments, all dressed up as Orson Welles.  This event will take place on Thursday night, October 30th, at the Great Lakes Mall, Barnes and Noble from 7-8pm.  It is FREE and open to the public and everyone should have a great time.  See you then.


     Take care and adopt a comic book (about Cosplay, Halloween or Orson) today!          

No comments:

Post a Comment