Thursday, September 11, 2014

Book Signing and Comics Everywhere

     Hi everyone hope all is well.  Guess what, yes another new book I've written, "Chasers, Inc." is making it's debut this Saturday, the 13th.  This is a new spooky, adventure novel and will makes its breakout at the Author Expo 2014, at the Willoughby Hills Community Center from 11am-3pm.  Located at 35400 Chardon Rd (right off the corner of Rt. 91 and 6), I'll be chatting with everyone who stops by so pick up a new and exciting book, or just stop and say hi.  Hope to see you then.


     Also I still have those dozens of comic boxes I just picked up last week and as soon as my signing is over, I'm going to tell you how to handle a big collection like that. 


     So take care and adopt (one of my new novels) and a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment