Friday, August 29, 2014

End of August, New Signings

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  With this recent heat, I've been stuck in the house.  But that leaves me to read a lot of comics and boy did I ever.  I recently picked up some great reprint books on comic strips from the 1940s and 50s, Rip Kirby, Buz Sawyer and Johnny Hazard to name a few.  Great Stuff.


     I also have a few more lectures and book signings going on very soon.  next week, Saturday, Sept. 6th, I'll be at the Totky Memorial Library in Ashtabula from 12 noon-4pm.  I'll be speaking on comics, writing and my career as well as selling and signing some of my books.


     The following week I'll be at the Willoughby Hills community center from 11am-3pm, Saturday, Sept. 13th, selling my new book which will debut  that day, "Chasers, Inc."  It's the tale of a team of supernatural hunters that track down everything mysterious.  It's just the type of book that will go well for an early Halloween.


     Take care and remember to adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment