Thursday, July 24, 2014

What a Bat!

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  Yesterday did I ever have a great day filled with Batman stuff.  I was SUPPOSED to talk about Batman and show off some of my Batman collection.  But so many people showed up that I was at Barnes and Noble in Mentor, closer to six whole hours.  I started to lose my voice after awhile, but it was a lot of fun and all of the people who stopped by to talk seemed to be enjoying themselves.


     NOW, I've got to do it all over again as I will be at Barnes and Noble Saturday, July 26th, to talk about DC comics, so I'll have a lot of Superman, Justice League stuff to show off.  I'll be there from Noon to 3pm, but I'm guessing that I'll be there till at least 4pm.  See you then.


     Take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment