Monday, July 21, 2014

Batman and Barnes and Noble

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  I just want to let everyone know that Barnes and Noble bookstores in Mentor (as well as all of their stores around the country) are having a series of Pop Culture Days over the next month. 
     This upcoming Wednesday, July, 23, 2014 will be Batman Day.  Of course the store asked if I could greet people at the Mentor, Great Lakes Mall facility.  I will be there from Noon till 3pm.  I'll be showing off items from my personal collection and talking about Batman and his 75th anniversary.


     On Saturday, July 26th, I'll be at the same Barnes and Noble talking about almost 80 years of DC Comics.  As usual, I'll be bringing many of the items from my personal collection concerning DC Comics.  And I've got plenty.  Noon to 3pm on Saturday as well.


     Marvel Comics gets the Chris treatment at B and N books at the Great Lakes Mall Saturday, August 2nd.  The same deal applies, items from my personal collection and a talk about the history of Marvel Comics.  Also Noon-3pm.


     Can't wait to see all of you there.  I'll be signing autographs and giving a few free handouts to the crowd.  See you there.


     Take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment