Monday, June 16, 2014

Brave and Bold #100

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  I'm still fighting some health problems and it's slowing down my amount of recent blogs.  I'm reminded of the Batman team-up book, The Brave and the Bold.  In issue 100 of that comic, Batman is shot in the chest with the bullet lodged near his heart.  He employs help to allow him to catch the sniper.  Now I have not been shot, but my heart has been acting up again and I've had to employ help ( in this case, friends and editors, not Robin, Green Lantern, Green Arrow and Black Canary) to get some completion towards some of my projects.


     Well I'm still plugging away and I've got some new projects coming out as well as some more signings coming up at the end of the summer.  So I'll keep hanging in there, just like Batman.


     Take care and remember to adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment