Monday, June 23, 2014

Birthday and Comics

     Hello everyone, hope all is well.  Yesterday, June 22nd, (a day which will live in infamy, whoops, wrong infamy) was my birthday and I went to the comic shop and bought a few things for myself and the store owner even picked out a present for me, very nice of him.


     There was a surprise cake for me at a church meeting and some other friends who made the day special.  And to think, it all sort of started with comics.  There was also a great Cleveland Browns shirt in my size that will be cherished.  I think I'll extend my birthday celebration for the rest of the week (with some comics as well) and enjoy myself and get rested and let the strength of Batman flow back through me.


     Take care and don't forget to adopt a (birthday) comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment