Friday, April 25, 2014

Signings and "Saucers"

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  Today I'm talking about my new novel, "Saucers" (During WWII, did Hitler have the best scientists or just the best help?).  This will be a WWII and post-WWII sci-fi action book sporting a knockout cover of Hitler and an alien by my friend, David Russell.  Check out my May 1st edition of my website, E-Comics Gazette for more pictures and info.  Hint: Will men from Mars, help Hitler finally win?


     The book will debut May 3rd, 2014, free comic day.  I will be appearing and signing copies at Comics and Friends at the Great Lakes Mall, in Mentor, Ohio that day, from Noon until 3:00pm.  There, I will be appearing with an old friend, Jeremy Cooper, inker from Deadpool and also someone who I've done some signings with in the past...Tom Batiuk fro Funky Winkerbean and Crankshaft.   Later, from 4pm until 7pm the same day, I'll be signing copies at Comic Heaven, located on Robinhood Dr. in Willoughby, Ohio.  Hope to see all of you at one place or another on Free Comic Day.


     Take care and adopt a comic book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment