Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Friends with No Comics

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  I've been too busy to blog for awhile, but I hope to make up for it now.  In the old days, I would try to explain the rapture to my non-comic reading friends that I received when a great new comic book hit the stands.  But most of my pleas fell on deaf ears.  So I kept to my own world and my own people.


     Now this has nothing to do with all of the popularity of the blockbuster movies out right now that are connected to comics, but just plain friendship and new technology.  I bumped into an old dear friend of mine at the Wickliffe post office and he mentioned to me that he had finally got the hang of reading and following blogs and was following my writings from the News-Herald blog site.  But he was dismayed to see I had not blogged recently.  Well here I am and a great shout out to my dear non-comic reading friend...Bruce.  Many thanks.


     Take care and adopt a comic book (this means you, Bruce) today.

No comments:

Post a Comment