Thursday, February 27, 2014

Movie Comics

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  With the Oscars right around the corner I thought I'd wax nostalgic about some of the old Dell Comics that I read as a kid.  You see Dell had the comic book license on many of the television shows as well as many movies.  Usually adaptations were published as part of the Four Color Series of comics.


     Some of my favorites were FC #1213 (Mysterious Island) and FC#1234 (Phantom Planet) because in both cases I saw and loved the pair of these movies.  I also liked the comic adaptations of "Fantastic Voyage" and "Around the World Under the Sea."  But I couldn't find what category they were listed under.  I do know where they are in MY collection of comics and can read them anytime I want.  Well, go Oscars!


     Take care and adopt a (movie) comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment