Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bleak and Bleaker in Comics

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  Yesterday I was watching some daytime television cop dramas, and I've noticed that many of these have plots that try to out do each other in the "gore" category, with more blood, more outlandish ways of killing victims ect.  And the problem is...the comics have been doing that for quite a while.


     Now I'm not saying we should all go back to our grandfather's comics, but please, I'm waiting for a good action comic with some mystery, good writing, decent plot AND a happy ending.  But I guess that with comics mirroring society nowadays, if I were looking for a comic like that, I'd have to go to my local comic shop and have them direct me to their...fantasy section of comics.


     Take care and adopt a (happy-ending) comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment