Thursday, December 12, 2013

Yes, A Saturday Signing

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  You know what?  I was so excited about talking Wednesday comics (new comic day) yesterday in my blog that I forgot to mention the signing that I mentioned in the blog title.

     So yes, I AM signing copies of my new book, mystery/political/action thriller "The Camelot Memo."  I'll be at Comics and Friends, located at the Great Lakes Mall (no this is not a comic book, but a real novel) Saturday, December 14th, from 1:30pm to 6:00pm.  I will also be at the same location next Wednesday, December 18th, from 2pm to 6pm signing the same Kennedy, who dunnit.

     So come on over and chat, maybe pick up a great new book and get some shopping done at the same time.  Don't forget to listen to my radio show, "The Friday Show" done live from the mall every Friday from 4:00pm to 5:pm.  The show is broadcast through WELW 1330 AM radio.

     Hope to see you Saturday or Wednesday and remember to adopt a comic book today.    

No comments:

Post a Comment