Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nightime Comics

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  I've been resting a lot lately, taking day time naps and such due to some more health glitches.  But when it comes time to go to sleep at night, I look for a good comic to help me approach the realm of Morpheus.

     And that's where the problems arise.  You see, all of my favorite comics I've already read a million times while some of my least favorite comics are my least favorite for a good reason.  So therein lies the rub.  What's a fella to do when he needs that perfect comic to enjoy right before bedtime.  I don't know about all of you out there, but I'm going to have to come up with some sort of system, dividing Marvel from DC, superhero from war and finally exciting from sleep inducing.  The things this hobby does to me, yikes!

     Take care and adopt a comic (that will help you sleep) book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment