Monday, October 14, 2013

Little Comics, Lotta Money

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  Today's title has a double meaning really.  First off, I only had a few comics come in for me last week which usually means Yahoo, my pocketbook is intact this week.  And that can be great with all the specialty reprint books I order.  So my checkbook was quite happy this past week.

     The second meaning behind the title is a little frustrating because even though there were very few comics out this week, it still cost me a bundle.  Why?  Well one of the culprits was the wonderful current issue of Batman and his "year one" storyline.  It is indeed one of the best comics I've read in quite a few months, BUT...the darn comic cost SEVEN dollars (alright, actually 6.99, but you get the idea) and that really altered the curve on my spending habit this week.  So I guess what I'm saying is, concerning the cost of my favorite hobby...Comics: Don't Get Me Started!

     Take care and adopt (a reasonably priced) comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment