Friday, August 23, 2013

Birthday Hunt

     Hi everyone, hope all is well.  Today I must tell you about a birthday present I was tracking down.  Of course since it was a friend of mine, this has to do with comics.

     I tried coming up with a few different themes (all Iron Man?  Hmmm, maybe not.  Maybe all Batman?)  So after I pick a particular genre of comics, I start hunting, but sometimes the local stores don't always have that one comic floating around in my brain that I want to give my friend.  So then comes the problem of finding the right mail order or online store that has the specific book I need.  Hold everything though!  Next comes...can the online store get the package to me in time?  That's the race against time that I endured recently.  But on the other hand, he's a great friend, so why not engage in the thrill of the comic book chase?

     Take care and adopt a comic book today.

      PS: More tomorrow on my Twilight Zone experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment