Thursday, May 2, 2013

Signings on Free Comic Day

     Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well.  Just wanted to let you know where I'll be on Free Comic Day, since I'm signing copies of my two brand new books.

     From 11:00am to 2:30pm Saturday, May 4th, I'll be at Comic Heaven located on Robinhood drive in Willoughby. 

     From 3:00pm to 7:00 on Saturday, May 4th, I'll be at Comics and Friends located inside the Great Lakes Mall next to Macy's.

     The two new novels are "The Galaxy Clan," based on a 25 year old comic book I wrote when I was a kid.  A family team of space police, use their slight super-powers to save the day.  This book is for the younger audience (8 years old and up) while "The Globe Spanners" are a team of experts that go around the world trouble shooting problems for a scientific council.  Both are pulp style action novels and are part of an ongoing series.

     Hope to see you there, where I'll be signing the reasonably priced (6.95) action novel paperbacks Saturday.  And of course I'll be chatting comics because that's what I do.

     Take care and adopt a comic (and a pulp action paperback) today.

No comments:

Post a Comment