Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ramsey a Hero?

     Hi everyone, hope you're all doing fine.  Spent half a day getting my flat tire fixed.  Right now I'm so weak I had to cal AAA to lift the donut out of my trunk.  This has got to stop!  Next I stopped by my favorite eatery and got lunch, talked to an old friend and got weaker by walking to my car.

     Then I started watching footage of Chuck Ramsey and the way he saved the captive girl on Cleveland's west side.  Boy, this fella is more of a regular guy than Joe the Plumber purported to be.  I've seen characters in my beloved comic books that are less decent than this regular Joe (or Chuck)  and like most of the comic heroes, he turned down reward after reward.

     I say put a cape on this hero becuase he deserves it.  Then take it off right away, because if you didn't, Chuck would, for he doesn't believe in accolades or heroics, just in doing what he calls being, "The definition of a man."

     Take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment