Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm Back for Comics

     Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing fine.  I just recently was released from the hospital where I had my fourth heart attack and 2nd heart operation in less than two years, but don't worry I'm doing well and say only this...Comics: Don't Get Me Started!  Although last week I was more in the mindset of... Heart:Please Get Me Started!

     I'll be appearing at the Lake Effect Comicon inside the Atlas theatre in Mentor, Ohio Sunday May 26th (two days from now)  so I hope to see you there.  I've got two new paperbacks and a new comic magazine entitled, "The Mystics."  I think you'll enjoy it.  Also, my friend Tim will be debuting his new comic mag, Tallick of Icelandia.

     Hope to see you there, I'll be there from 10am to around 4 or 5pm.  Would love to chat comics with you.  Next week, I'll be back on the subject of Superman's 75th birthday and some unknown titbits on that subject through June.

     Take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment