Monday, May 6, 2013

Great Comic Day

     Hi everyone, did all of you go out Saturday and get lots of free comics?  I did.  Plus I even gave out some free comics I had written years ago to the young collectors just starting out.

     I sold tons of my two new books and signed a whole lot of autographs and met a bunch of really nice people.  Ahh, if only every day were like this, there really would be world peace, since I never saw so many people in as good a mood as I saw them Saturday.

     The only downer was that I had to keep taking medicine through the signing since I was feeling quite poorly.  But I made it through and had a great time.  So I'm off to the doctors now with a glowing memory of a great comic book day.

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment