Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Last Comedian

     Hi everyone, hope you are doing fine, because personally I've been hit with more bad news, but I'm continuing to plug away and to TALK COMICS!

     I'm not sure if everyone has been reading the prequel to The Watchman series from the mid-80's, but it has been pretty good.  Not every issue has been of superior quality, but overall it's been worth reading...that is until now.  Now it is wonderful with a capital, "W."

     The last part came out this week and was The Comedian, part 6 of 6 and let me tell you it is one of the GREATEST comics I've read in a while.  Readers finally see how the blood got on the smile button that starts the Watchmen series from way back.  And here's a clue for you all, (The Walrus was Paul, whoops, scratch that) the blood may not be the Comedian's but actually someone famous and that's all I want to say since I don't want to ruin it for you but pleeeeeease pick up a copy of this comic, you'll be glad you did.

     Next time out I'll get back on the Superman track and more of my favorite stories from the big, blue boyscout.  Also I have a few new books coming out this week that I will talk about if I can keep standing straight up and down but more on that also at a later time.  Just keep your fingers crossed, OK?  Thanks

     Meanwhile, take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment