Monday, January 21, 2013

Comic and Life Review

     Hi everyone.  My cold is warm and my flu has flown.  But since it istill early in the year, I would like to talk about some of the great books from last year.

     JLA- Good writing and good art and so far a real roller-coaster ride for a tremendous comic.  Let's hope they can keep it up.

     Spiderman- Peter's dead or is he?  keep watching the new comic, Superior Spiderman, I will be.

     Captain America- It's weird.  Cap's in another dimension where he has been for a whole year now, trying to live in a post-nuclear type world.  You'll love it or hate it, but I'm going to keep reading.

     Aquaman- He sleeps with the fishes, but I don't need an offer I can't refuse to LOVE this book.

     Now reviews are one thing and I certainly love looking back and nostalgia type things.  But let me remind all of you reading, that comics (along with life) must be addressed head on.  There are many comics and good things in life that are in our future.  So let's not get so wrapped up in looking over our shoulders that we forget to look ahead...and enjoy life...and our comics to come.

     Take care and please adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment