Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Comic Book Day of Sorts

     Hi everyone out there.  Hope all of you have recovered from the holidays.  I know I have and guess what I'm going to do to start the new year?

     That would be spending the day sorting all of the comics that I have left out the last few months, especially all of the Batman comics that I used for research on my book, "My Batman (and maybe yours too)."  Yes those babies are sitll piled up around my den in stacks

     Some of the neighbor kids (actually college age) next door have said they will help me with the task before they leave to crack the books once more in out of town universities.

     So it may sound like work, sorting over a thousand or two comics, but I'm going to have pleasant company, like-minded people who love Batman and a lot of my comics in front of me, so it will be much more of a fun experience for me than you would think..."sort" of.

     Take care and adopt a comic book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment