Monday, December 10, 2012

Marvel Comics...Now!

     Hi everyone, hope all of you are well along in the X-Mas shopping department.  I'm heading for the finish line myself.  But I've also been picking up some new comics and find for the most part they are decent and will give them a longer "look at."

     Marvel "Now" is what the Disney controlled comics are starting up.  It's sort of an answer I guess to last years DC The "New 52."  We'll see what happens.  For now I like about half of what I've read but you must realise this is not a total jumping on point, reboot.  These new #1's are all still keeping with ongoing storylines and if you pick up the new Fantastic Four or X-Men titles, don't be suprised to still see 50 people in each book.

     Take care and good shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment