Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Signing and Chatting

     Hi everyone.  After a few days of rest, I'd like to tell all of you what a great time I had at the Great Lakes Mall, right outside Comics and Friends. 

     I sold a pretty good amount of my book entitled, "My Batman (and maybe yours too!)."  I also met a lot of nice people, like the lady school teacher (sorry I did not get your name) and Jim and Justin who REALLY knew their Batman stuff.  I also talked for quite a while with Linda and Bob, a very pleasant couple who bought a few copies for themselves as well as early Christmas presents.

     I had such a great time that I stayed an extra two hours just signing autographs and "Chatting the Bat" with plenty of friendly people.  I hope all of you reading this had as much fun.

     Take care and adopt a comic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment